Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Her hair is Harlow gold, her lips sweet surprise




Nie ma nic fajniejszego, niż letnia słoneczna pogoda, spacer po mieście i ulubiona muzyka w słuchawkach. Nie wyobrażam sobie życia bez muzyki, która niekiedy wpływa na to co ubieram danego dnia. Dlatego przy każdym poście poniżej, umieszczam moją "Song of the week", piosenkę która współgra z moim aktualnym nastrojem. Dzisiaj cofamy sie do lat 80-tych. Mam na sobie spodenko-spódnice z wysokim stanem, obcięty top, buty na drewnianej koturnie i nowe różowe słuchawki:)

ENGLISH: There is nothing better than sunny weather, a walk in the city, and favorite music playing in your headphones. I can’t imagine life without music. This goes to the point where the music I’m listening to will affect my choice of clothes for the day. That is why I’m always adding my “SONG OF THE WEEK” after every post, which is the song that goes along best with my current state of mind. Today we’re traveling back to the 80’s. I’m wearing high waisted skirt-shorts, a cut off top, wedges, and my new pink headphones:)








ph. by Michał Tokarski





shorts, wedges - Bershka
cut off top - DIY
bag - Zara
Urbanears headphones - Soundwear.pl



Music: Kim Karnes - Bette Davis Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment