Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Web solutions


alexander wang bra
zara clogs
h&m bug ring
marc jacobs spiral ring

A huge thank you to rouge et noir for gifting me with this amazing shredded dress! I love how the dramatically draped back, paired with the short front transforms in to the most versatile piece ever.. leaves me lusting for pretty much every single item in their store. I got dressed in a hurry and it was not until later that I realized how perfect the bug ring fitted in to the scenery. Look closely and you'll see my chanel tattoos peeking through the web.. I wore them to a wedding the day before.. but more on that later...

plus in completely unrelated news.. to the ones that wanted to buy the miu miu-ish swallow socks... I now have more in my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment